PUMA Future Cat Mid-Pro P
- The PUMA Future Cat Mid Pro P is the epitome of minimalism and functionality of footwear for the race professional.
- Asymmetric lacing increases blood circulation, decreases lactic acid build-up/muscle fatigue, and improves heat dissipation within the drivers foot.
- Anatomical-shaped foot plate, EVA wedge at the
midsole, and split heel technology maximizes foot support, sensitivity, and
agility in drivers footwork.
- The PUMA Future Cat Mid Pro P features an unique three panel, internal seam, pre-formed pig skin suede construction with high toe box resulting in the ultimate durability, fitment, comfort, as well as 25% lighter than conventional designs. Lace-up, mid-length closure at the shank with an enlarged cut-out in the Achilles area ensures freedom of movement front to rear at the ankle without sacrificing the necessary ankle protection from side-to-side. FIA Approved (8856-2000).
- Constructed of Pig skin suede, an oil-resistant rubber outsole, a form-designed lace closure offering customized comfort and fit in a Mid-top platform, and a 25% weight reduction over other conventional designs,
- Asymmetrical lacing increases blood circulation by removing the cross over lacing constricting the arterial and venial systems across the top of the foot arch thus decreasing lactic acid build-up/muscle fatigue and improving heat dissipation through improved circulation within the driver’s foot,
- Anatomical shaped foot plate, UNI Chassis mid-sole, and ‘split heel’ construction maximizes foot support, sensitivity, and agility in driver’s footwork,
- Unique two-panel, internal seam, pre-formed suede construction with high toe box creates the ultimate durability, fitment, and comfort for long driving stints,
- Low-cut panel at the Achilles tendon ensuring freedom of movement front to rear at the ankle without sacrificing the necessary ankle protection from side-to-side,
- Quick-lace barrel and soft eyelet lacing system,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved,
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved
- Black/White color combination as shown only