MOTUL Multi ATF
- Motul Multi ATF - 100% Synthetic 1 Liter Bottle
- Fluid for automatic transmissions with slip lockup clutch
- Power steering, torque converters and hydraulic systems
- Type of Use:
- 100% Synthetic high performance lubricant specially engineered for most modern automatic transmissions (manual mode, sequential mode and electronically controlled), with or without slip lockup clutches.
- Particularly recommended for use in automatic gearboxes of American car markers such as GM, Ford, Chrysler or import car makers: Hyundai, Kia, Mistsubishi or Subarau, Nissan, BMW, Toyota, FIAT, Mercedes Benz.
- Also recommended for use in older automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering, boats reverse gears, hydrostatic transmissions, mechanical and hydraulic systems where Dexron (except Dexron VI) or Mercon fluids are required.
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing epicyclic gear friction
- Anti-shudder performance and then avoids vibrations on engine fly wheel
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded
- Improves automatic gearbox reaction at cold temperatures.
- Longer life-time, better shear-stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam
- Can be mixed with similar lubricants
- Oil change: According to manufacturer's recommendations and adapt according to your own use
- Please click here for technical description PDF
|Density at 20 degrees C||ASTM1298||0.845|
|Viscosity at 100 degrees C (212 degrees F||ASTM D445||7.6 mm 2/s|
|Viscosity at 40 degrees C (104 degrees F)||ASTM D445||36.2 mm 2/S|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||185|
|Flash Point||ASTM D92||218degrees C/414.4 degrees F|