Motul SAE 30 - Engines built before 1950
- Motul SAE 30 for engines built before 1950
- Perfectly suitable for engines as well as gearboxes built between 1900 and 1950
- Mineral monograde lubricant with very low detergent level for a complete compatibility with paper/felt/fabric gaskets
- Small detergent level avoids soot and deposits removing in the lubricating circuit
- Can be used as a break-in oil if drain intervals are shortened.
- Complete compatibility with non-ferrous metals such as brass, bronze and copper.
- Reinforced adherence for easy starts even after a long period of the engine not being started.
- Two liter container (2.1 quart) container.