Alpinestars Tech 1-T
Alpinestars TECH 1-T racing shoes were developed in Alpinestars Auto R&D division for a high level of performance across most of the world's motorsports championships. The Alpinestars TECH 1-T shoe features an ankle cut profile (low-top) with a single Velcro ankle strap for freedom of movement, lightened and streamlined form-fitting full-grain leather upper construction and re-lasted for improved shape and fitment. Nomex lining for fire retardancy, lateral forefoot support built-in for improved stability and protection, rubber compound outsole for improved feel and vibration resistance, and Alpinestars exclusive built-in 'footbed' for greater feel and precision in Formula cars, GT, and Sports car racing. SFI 3.3/5 and FIA 8856-2000 approved.
- Main upper shoe is constructed from durable, full-grain leather,
- Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling,
- Dual closure system incorporates adjustable Velcro® strap plus lace loop system,
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams,
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber,
- Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort,
- Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip,
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction ergonomic polypropylene heel counter,
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole,
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-savings,
- FIA 8856-2000 Approved.