Alpinestars Karting K-MX1
The Alpinestars K-MX1 kart suit has been designed to comply with the latest CIK-FIA 2013 level 2 homologation. The Alpinestars K-MX1 2015 kart suit is constructed using a highly abrasion-resistant and lightweight Cordura® shell with perforated Cordura® panels on the underarms, seat area, waist sides and leg bottoms for maximum ventilation. Fully floating arms and lumbar stretch panels provide comfort and increased freedom of movement when in the kart and polymide reinforcement on the right elbow offers abrasion resistance against the engine. Removable poly foam padding inserts on the sides and highly breathable towelling liner make for an incredibly comfortable suit. Elasticated foot loops provide a secure fit. CIK FIA Level 2 Approved.
- Highly abrasion resistant and lightweight Cordura outer shell,
- Perforated Cordura panels positioned on underarms, seat area, front and side waist, and bottom of legs for ventilation,
- Advanced poly-blend full toweling and poly-mesh for interior lining,
- Floating arms and lumbar stretch panels,
- Polymide reinforcement on right elbow for abrasion and heat resistance from kart engine,
- Elastic fot loops for exacting legging position,
- CIK FIA Level 2 Approved.