300V 0W20 High RPM
- 300 V High RPM 0W-20
- Racing lubricant for Motorsports
- 100% Synthetic - ESTER Core Technology
- Type of use: All racing gasoline or diesel engines, naturally aspirated, tubocharged fitted with fuel injection or carburetion.
- For race prepared engines operating over a wide range of rpm and temperatures.
- Viscosity compesates with low engine oil dilution by unburned fuel.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature reducing engine wear.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output decreased operating temperatures.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever your use condition are.
- Avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants.
- 2-Liter can (2.1 quarts).
Please click here for more technical information.