- MOTUL DOT 5.1 1/2 Liter
- Long life 100% Synthetic Fluid DOT 5.1 Non-silicone base
- MOTUL DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid
- Meets DOT 5.1, DOT 4 AND DOT 3 manufacturer's recommendations. Fluidity specially designed for anti-locking brake system (ABS).
- The high dry boiling point is 518
degrees F and 270 degrees C.
- The high wet boiling point is 185 degrees C and 365 degrees F, which is superior to DOT 4 and DOT 3 brake fluids. Brake fluids have the properties to absorb humidity contained in the air, which reduces their boiling points and consequently, their performance. The wet boiling point is representative of the fluid after one year of use.
- Specially designed for anti-lock brake systems. The viscosity (820 centipoises at -40 degrees C / -40 degrees F) lower than DOT 4 (up to 1800 cp) and DOT 3 (up to 1500 cp) brake fluids, allows an easier fluid circulation in micro-valves of anti-locking systems. Perfectly neutral with seals used in braking systems. Anti-corrosion.
- Mixable with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1
non-silicone products. Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids
- Performance Standards: FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 NON-SILICONE BASE, DOT 3 AND DOT 4. SAE J 1703
- Also available in half liter containers.
click here for more technical information.